Ya'll ready for this?! It's time to pull out all the stops and celebrate Fresh Digs' third birthday in STYLE!
From the flea market to the drum circle to live art to massages, there will be something for everyone! Join our Facebook event page for all of the info. The fun begins on Friday, August 11 from 5 to 8 pm and continues on Saturday, August 12 from 10 am to 4 pm!
I'm cleaning out all of the nooks and crannies at Fresh Digs and pricing to move TONS of vintage and new items (yes, including Christmas)! Those things will be set up, flea market-style, in the Back Back Room. Starting at 2pm on Saturday those items will be 50% off. : )
The Backroom will be given a mini-makeover and will make its big reveal on Friday at 5 pm. It'll feature all new, awesome vintage. It's time to step it up a level, so if you're into vintage decor and clothes you'll want first dibs. Plan to be there right at 5 pm on Friday night!
Fabulous Friends Sharing Their Talents
This year I've added to the good times. As if the shopping won't be enough I thought we should showcase the talents of some fabulous friends:
Friday night lineup:
- Whitney Ruger live watercolor painting from 5 to 7 pm
- Glow by Lola essential oils chat and samples 5 to 7 pm
- Elesha Brinkopf $1/minute massage from 5 to 8 pm
- Drum circle in the parking lot with Stacey Rhodes from 7 to 8 pm - Bring your drum or use the ones provided! Bring your kids, they'll LOVE this!
- Don't forget that WCIA Our Town: Best of Effingham Downtown Party is taking place Friday night downtown from 4 to 8 pm.
- The Greyhounds live music from 11 am to 1 pm
- Flea Market goods will be 50% off starting at 2 pm!
These past three years wouldn't have been possible without you. Please plan to join us in the celebration!